Monday, June 25, 2007

Sighing in Anticipation

This just in, EG hasn't slept with anyone else. Because he hasn't wanted to! Sigh.

In just 46 hours, I'll be in his bed. And he'll be in me.

I'm going to surprise him when I get there. I told him I'll be at the station at 9:30, but really, I'll be there an hour before that and then I'll cab it to his house, strip and slip under the covers with him. Then I will spend the next 6 days in heaven.

ps thanks for the advice on the L word. Girls are crazy, aren't they? But we only get scared because we know boys are crazy too.

4 comments:

The ArtofBeingMe said...

aaah....six days in lovahville will be glorious! I'm jealous.

artsmonkey said...

nice. very nice. enjoy :)

dancing girl said...

just make sure he's not gone early to meet you at the station ;)

The ArtofBeingMe said...

i'm happy you're with EG.... but i miss your daily blogging!!!!!