Monday, June 11, 2007

Butterflies Mixed With...Something Else

I kind of feel like Neenia feels. Like shit. Why do I feel this way? Why do I do things I'm pretty sure I won't be proud of? Why don't I do things I know I will be proud of? Why don't I prepare for things I really really want? I hate when I'm...this way. Myself. How can I fix things? I don't know how to fix everything. But I need everything fixed...who can I go to for help? No one! I'm supposed to help myself. But...I don't know how. I don't know how to get where I need to go. I don't know how to get rid of this feeling in my stomach.

Memories and fantasies can only take me so far.

1 comment:

The ArtofBeingMe said...

what is it you're worried about? this blog seems so misplaced among your happy, love-filled, cabaret-oozing, european life.