Goddammit I was horny last night!!
Most of the women in the cast are married and ALL of them were talking about going home to get laid! We were all cabaret-whored out so we all looked hot and after the crazy adrenaline rush of the show, we just all wanted some immediately! I was so jealous of all these wives! I don't want to get married right now, but wouldn't it be nice to have sex every night?
I sent EG three very vulgar texts which he didn't get until he was at passport control at the airport. I hope he was pleased by my dirty intentions. I hope he plans to deliver when I go there...I'm sure he does.
I told him that when my phone dings to tell me I have a text from him, I jump and giggle. He said "I want to see that! Do you think it would work if I texted you whilst next to you?" and I said "Probably, but you'll never see me as excited as I'll be the moment I see you!" and he said "That's not true as it would make every day after less exciting. I shall win you over every day!"
I don't doubt it EG, I don't doubt it.
Friday, June 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You need to send me a picture of him over facebook.
Post a Comment