Guys, I'm dying here. I can't get enough of this. It's killing me. How is that possible? I guess if I can never get enough of something I think I need, I'd die. So that's how something so good can kill me.
I don't know what to do! He has never been in my bed before, but it feels so empty. He just doesn't stop saying amazing things. He doesn't stop being funny and cute and smart and perfect. I don't know what to do with myself.
I already blogged this, I know, so it's old news. But I can't think of anything else! I've been calculating, and in about a hundred and seventy hours, I will see him and then we'll be together for a hundred and sexty hours. Oh, a hundred and sixty. That was a genuine typo. He has football training on one of the nights though. So I can dish with Frenchie, except that she will be on her last week with her lovah. They are so cute. EG and I are obsessed with them. I'm much more sad for her than myself because she's going home after spending 9 months with him. But...he's going to visit her for all of August. EG is going to the states all summer.
I have fantasies about going home in September (a distinct possibility) and getting to visit with EG a couple of weekends, if he's in a northern state. Then asking him to come and stay with me for a week or two (or forever) before he goes back. There will probably be a party at the Neenia/Bedroom Prince/Skinny Rabbit pad (best house ever!) where he can meet all my friends. How will that go? My friends would all be swooning, I'm sure. We would need a bed though, that isn't in my mother's house... Because we work well in a bed. Not that we only work well in a bed. Like he said, he doesn't just like sleeping with me, he likes waking up with me. I feel so lucky that he likes waking up with me. I don't really blame him, I'm really fun to wake up with.
I'm nervous about the discussion we are going to have to have. The inevitable "what's going to happen now?" discussion. Because I'm going to have to say: "Okay, you're going to the states all summer. It's a fun summer trip to a place you've never been where you will be viewed as someone with superpowers just because of your accent, let alone the rest of your charming self. So do whatever you want and don't tell me anything." And I don't know what he's going to say.
OH! I just remembered. When I left him last time, he was waiting for the train to leave and I was sitting on the train writing in my journal. I knew he'd want to know what I wrote. He just asked me last night and I told him, though it was highly cheesy: "Oh EG, how I'll miss you. If I could write a song for you, I'd sing it every morning and always make everything okay. I dream of a world where we make sense. One where you don't need to roam, where I don't need my home. Where it rains when it's warm and we could kiss under street lamps every night. Where you stay awake as long as I need you to. Where I'm myself all the time and your people are my people. Where we can eat together and talk in interesting ways..."
And after I read him that, he said "All that stuff you mentioned, you're dangerously close to getting it."
Motherfucker, he's hot! He's so cute. I can't handle the cuteness and the hilarity that ensues when we talk. We just laugh so much! He has such a cute laugh! And when he gets started telling a funny story, he can't finish it because he's laughing too hard.
He had told me before that he's worried my excitement and passion for him will wane and he has every reason to believe that his will not. I asked him what the reasons were and he said he'd tell me when I got there. But I couldn't wait so I asked him again. He said one reason is that he's met a lot of people and none of them are like me. I don't know what that means, really, because none of them can possibly be like each other, right? But it's a big compliment and I took it with giggles. He's just worried my giggles will go away eventually and that will make us less magical (his words). I said, I don't know if I'll be giggling tomorrow. But I'm a giggly person. And he makes me feel other things too...I don't know how to comfort him. I can't say I'll be giggling forever. Chances are, if we get comfortable together, I'll be, well, comfortable. But it really does seem like he's going to win me over every day and that I will be giggling forever.
A hundred and sixty nine hours to go...
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
wow. sounds like you have both won each other over in the most magical of ways.
very few relationships begin this way.....that can only mean that the future should be just as exciting!
Post a Comment