My crazy stream of semi-consciousness involving highs, lows, good times and bad, interesting and whiny thoughts, love and fun and magic.
Friday, April 13, 2007
My Mourning
Oh no! I was looking through pictures and the ones of English Gentleman didn't make me have ten orgasms! Dammit! It's so boring not to have a crush. I mean, I still wanna sleep with him, but I wanna sleep with a lot of people. I was having so much fun obsessing over him.
I feel like I have returned to my roots. I belong here, in England, a land of history and magic. I will rediscover my warrior abilities and princesse heritage. I will become me again.
2 comments:
This is the dilema of having crushes. they are only ever temporary. passing infatuations.
this is why i love being in love.
but crushes are fun and exciting too.
I have a crush on Mika. Crushed on people you actually know are so much more fun than crushes on celebrities.
Post a Comment