Wednesday, April 11, 2007

My Unwanted Nostalgia

I can't handle the crazy "friendships" on facebook with stupid people from grade school I never liked who never liked me. Why? Why are they all laughing at the old pictures of themselves? Do they not remember what happened before and after the picture was taken? The making fun of alathariel is what happened. I don't know how everyone just got over their childhood traumas. I guess it's really pathetic and sad that I didn't get over it. Well, that's not true, I did get over it all. But now that I have to see their stupid faces and stupid lives it's all coming back to me. I hate it. I'm extremely cheered up by pictures and messages and posts and quotes of my friends. My real friends. My friends' faces are so comforting.

2 comments:

artsmonkey said...

this is why blogging rocks out over facebook. why must we collect friends like stamps? i don't even talk to 95% of my facebook people. i just send them info about my show.

The ArtofBeingMe said...

yup. stay here, where you are loved unconditionally!