Sex sex sex. That's what's on my mind. The sex part of EG's Great Canadian Food Sex and Football Christmas Adventure is exciting me to no end. I have been looking up games online, positions in books, thinking of my own fun mystery objects, treats and activities!
If any of you are feeling particularly sexual, wanna give me some ideas? Tips? Games? Positions? Anything is welcome and just waiting to be tried!
I can't wait to have sex with EG! A million times a day please. If he's not eating or watching football, he should be fucking me. That's the rule of this trip.
I really am going to be sore by the end of this...
Monday, December 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Try it while floating in the air.
Oooh, yes. That one's always been a favorite of mine.
watch "sex and lucia". specifically the blindfold scene. and the camera... both hot.
or the sex scenes in Match Point - they're hot. Or else I'd recommend Gay Porn. There's hot stuff there too!
Post a Comment