Wednesday, May 09, 2007

My Eating Disorder

I tried to be anorexic. I really did. In fact, I've tried a bunch of times. Usually I manage to last throughout the night, but that's like, really hard to do.

I just need food. Obviously I need food, but what I mean is I always need food. Always. If I'm not eating, I'm cooking or planning what I'm going to eat next or thinking about eating. I can't think about anything else. Even thinking about theatre doesn't stop me from thinking about food. When I'm actually in rehearsal, I manage to not be hungry until it's over.

How do I get it out of my head? How do I stop obsessing?

5 comments:

The ArtofBeingMe said...

wow. it sounds like you and i are on the same hunger wagon. what is it? I can't stop either. i've worked it out that i eat something every 2 hours now. that's insane! I'm convinced I'm eating enough calories for an adult hippopotamus.

artsmonkey said...

i have to eat every 3 hours pretty much or i turn into evil artsmonkey. i've invested in almonds and dark chocolate. that seems to quench my protien/coco cravings in small portions. i've concluded that sugar is the devil.

Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

Thanks guys! I feel better now. And I'm off to get almonds and dark chocolate.

skinny-rabbit said...

I feel the same way about Q-Tips.

Lindsay said...

drink coffee. it curbs hunger. if anorexia doesn't work try bulimia. that way you at least get to taste the food before you throw it up.