Everyone keeps telling me to be careful (except Skinny who quoted Jamie). What does that mean? What am I supposed to do?
One friend reminded me that he's a manwhore and he might not be able to have an actual girlfriend. That's true. It's totally possible. I'm very thankful for her reminder. But...what am I supposed to do? Not try?
I've been wanting to move to England and be on the West End forEVER so, I'm clearly not thinking about it for him.
But what does that mean, "be careful?" How am I supposed to control my imagination? I can't control my feelings or...
There are risks in everything I do! EVERYTHING.
I'm risking. It's happening. Deal with it.
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It's interesting when people tell you things like he's a womanizer and might not be able to handle a girlfriend. Not that it's something I wouldn't say, but if it were said about me I'd say "Fuck off. Only I can decide if I can handle a girlfriend or not." Or maybe he hasn't been able to settle on one girl, but perhaps you're the girl he's been waiting for. Or maybe he IS a total man-whore and will discard you once he's done with you. But you're the one who told me that the lows in life make the highs so much better.
Post a Comment