I am too excited! I seriously feel so excited that I feel sick! I'm going to England tonight. TONIGHT! I woke up this morning feeling like it was the first day of school. You know that feeling? I hate it! Every year, I'd be sick and tossy turny. I hate the unknown! But it's weird because I know what awaits me in England. I've been to Frenchie's dorm before, I know her friends, her daily life, everything. I guess I don't know if I'm gonna sleep with English Gentleman or not. Oh man, I REALLY want to. It's so horrible because it's England and then immediately after it's Italy and my boy! That's bad. I feel bad that my boy is second but I didn't plan it that way! Argh!!! But...I'm too excited to care!
So...can someone tell me now if I'm going to sleep with English Gentleman or not? I'd really like to know just to take the freaking suspence out of the situation! I had sooooooooooo much fun with him, I just want a little repeat!
I really wish I had cool clothes that I love and that look really good on me. It just makes me feel good when I know I look good. What an obvious, unoriginal statement. Whatever. It's on my mind.
I had an annoying dream last night. I was in some sort of haunted college dorm house. There was no evidence that it was haunted, it was just common knowledge that it was. And I was flirting with my fellow Mermaid's friend. Then, for some reason, my fellow Mermaid thought I needed to be taught some sexual skills because I was nervous. Now that can be analysed easily enough: I'm nervous to sleep with English Gentleman/the Boy again after so long and I wish I had friends to talk about it with. But did my dream have to make it so...graphic? Did my friend actually have to show me what to do by pretending to be a guy? No. Now I feel weird about her. Not very, just enough that I don't want to talk to her right now, even though I really want to talk to her right now! Argh.
I miss reading your blogs! Even though I just read Miss Pants' and Arts Monkey's, I want more. I want to know what happens with Miss Pants and Arts Monkey and I want to know what's been happening with the rest of you! Like Arts Monkey, I wish all my friends lived on the same block. Then we can be Bloggers from the Block.
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Bloggers from the Block? You're corny. It's best that your boy is second because that means he's the last guy you're going to sleep with for a while which means he'll be the freshest in your memory. To do your boy and then go with some other guy might be weird. This way, it's like, he's the best you're saving for last. Now go sleep with both of them, you lucky whore.
ditto. you lucky whore. I MISS YOU DESPERATELY.
i think my vagina has gotten so tired of waiting, it's locked it's doors.
i'm horny and jealous of your vagina.
did i say that?
Post a Comment