Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Whine With My Swiss Cheese

I know that I need to stop complaining. But now I have a headache. I'm allergic to this country. Driving here is fucking ridiculously hard, stupid french is hard, watching children when the mother is around is hard, playing princess when you don't even get to be in charge is hard, cooking meals for picky eaters is hard, being away from loved ones is REALLY hard, not having sex when you want to is hard, not going on the internet to look up erotic stories in private is hard, stupid french is hard and stupid driving is hard. But really I just want my lovah and a bed and my own bed and my own kitchen (shared with some roommates is okay) in english. But I also want to not pay for rent or food and to have opportunities to take karate and clown and fencing and archery and to travel and ...stuff.

I'm here for a reason. But I'm Rory-ing it, and at this headache ridden moment, the cons are outweighing the pros. But I'm here for a reason.

It'll get better, it hasn't even been 2 weeks.

And all of my stupid old insecurities kick in. Blech. No one will like me, I sound stupid, I'm not good at this, I don't fit in...

of course I don't.

oh well. I'll be home at Christmastime.

Send some love to Sion, please.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

love. LOVE.

skinny-rabbit said...

We're sending our love down the well.