Monday, November 20, 2006

Wrong Again?

ps (pre-script) I had phone sex last night. Hot. I totally needed that distraction.

Speaking of distractions, Harry Potter. More to the point, Ron and Hermione. Quand le fuck are they getting together? I seriously cannot wait. I think I have a disease. I've been watching interviews and silly clips on YouTube. I'm seriously sick. I also...really like Ron. Meaning I think he's super hot. Ron from the book, of course, and ...yes, Rupert Grint, too. It's true. I don't care. I totally want him. He's like, what 17 now? Surely, that's fine. My mom is dating a 34 year old, that's 11 years younger than her...so I can sleep with Ron right? Or the twins?

I wish we could have the grown up versions of Harry Potter. Grown up versions meaning everything is the same but we get to see the dirty stuff and hear the swear words. Seriously, I know. I have issues.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

i want to do dirty, sexual things to Ron too. He's hot. so hot. what's up with me and teenagers these days? i think i have a problem.

I saw a poster for the next movie, harry potter and the order of the phoenix the other day. not coming out until july 2007!!!!!!!!

The ArtofBeingMe said...

i wish i were part of the harry potter world. it sounds dangerously intriguing....