Thursday, November 02, 2006

I'll Be Home for Christmas

So this is it. I will still be blogging on Quill and Ink to keep you updated with my very personal stuff, but I will be in Switzerland.

I know I never see Miss Pants and Skinny Rabbit is pretty far away, and I almost never see Arts Monkey...okay, so maybe none of you will technically miss me, but I know that knowing I'm not in my bed with my lovah on Clinton will tear you up inside.

And knowing I'm away and you're still here but I'm not here, will tear me up inside. It's going to be a hard year.

Goodbye until tomorrow.

ps you know little baby jaguar? I had dinner with his family last night and at the end, he ran up to me, kissed my leg and said "I'm not going to miss you, bye!"

2 comments:

skinny-rabbit said...

That kid effing kills me! You will still be blogging in Switzerland, right?

Lindsay said...

i'll miss you!!!! it's true you sold your guitar and bought a car?