Sunday, November 19, 2006

mua ha ha ha ha ha!!

I think I'm part evil.

I'm online with Baseball Knight right now, we were flirty slightly dirtily, and he said 'so what's happening with you and your lovah when you get back' and I said 'it'll be the same as always--we'll live together and have an open relationship--does that put a downer on your fantasy?' and he said 'i'm not gonna lie, yes.' and said 'but you never showed signs of wanting more' and he said 'well i did and still do'

and now i'm grinning smugly and excitedly. Why am i so mean?

haha. he's a manwhore, so he'll be fine. whatever. i miss my lovah, i miss excitement, i miss the city and i miss sex.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

you're hot. are you always going to have an open relationship with your lovah? you two are hot. hot hot hot. or, chaud chaud chaud.

Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

lol
maybe we will. right now we don't really care. there is no future, there is no past...

The ArtofBeingMe said...

wow, you're hotter than ever.