Okay, so I have a confession to make, I am a good babysitter, I am. But...with good kids. With bad kids, I'm still fine. They won't get hurt or anything. But there is a good chance that I'll hurt them. obviously, child abuse is not funny. But what if the child abuses you?
I can't control this kid. Not that I want to control her, I just want her to stop being a bitch. She totally does things just to piss me off and she doesn't follow the tiniest instructions like "stop hitting your brother." She doesn't say please. She acts like she honestly believes I'll do whatever she says. If I don't, she runs away or hits me. Qu'est-ce que fuck am I supposed to do?
Mary Poppins just won't do--the kids from that movie just needed some love, and love is what I got--this spoiled brat needs Nanny McPhee. Or an exorcist.
Oh well, I'm handling it.
Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You have an entire year. Remember, the Von Trapp kids put a frog in Maria's pocket and were pretty much evil to her when she first arrived. The bitch'll come around eventually, and won't want you to leave by the end of your Swiss adventure. I say ignore the little cunt. She's starving for attention. Don't give it to her. Act like what she does doesn't bother you. You can't let her win. She won't learn to respect you if you let her get to you. That'll learn her.
what he said.
Post a Comment