Friday, June 30, 2006

Not a grown up

I can't do anything right.

I lose things, I'm messy, I'm lazy, I lie.
I'm irresponsible.

I can't harness the Force or God or whatever Magic I need to help me do things right.

I feel like a joke of a human being. No, a joke of an adult.

No one can rely on me, everyone keeps expecting me to fuck up and with reason! It's what I do.

I'm not going to grow up. I'm a horrible, aging Peter Pan without the skills.

I would like to apologise to everyone for all of the stupid things I've done, am doing and will do that cause you hurt or harm. I see now that I can't help it and it would be best to expect it always so you are not further dissapointed.

3 comments:

The ArtofBeingMe said...

I feel the same way sometimes.
I feel juvenile, irresponsible and lost. But that's being human, not immaturity......adults around the globe feel like that......right????!

I often get scared when i think about what will happen when i decide to reproduce. I suppose I will finally be forced into being a responsible adult. that's both scary and exciting........a new dancingantsinmypants will be born and i have no idea what kind of person she will be. eeeeeeeekkk

skinny-rabbit said...

Is this your way of telling me that you didn't send me my shirts and umbrella and money for the futon I sold you in January?

Lindsay said...

but you are so awesome!