Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Sex, lies and blog

Yikes! My cousin wants to read my blog. Should I let my family see this side of me? Well...I guess the only thing I'm worried about is the me having an open relationship and making out with hottie baseball player thing...But I don't care so she shouldn't, right? I don't judge her! Who is she to judge?!

(Side note: I met with the father of my Swiss charge again and again, he is the cutest man ever. He's so awesome! He wants me to send him a cd of me singing so he can find a band for me!!! OH, the point: he said he didn't have many questions for me because he goes with his gut and he DOESN'T JUDGE. I love people who don't judge.)

I'm having an artsmonkey moment; should I censor myself? For what? I don't really want/need to have secrets. I mean, this cousin won't mind at all. But what if she tells other family members. I know my mom wouldn't understand, I showed her a picture of hottie baseball player on my phone and when she said "he's cute" I said "I know" and she said "Claaaaaaaire!" and I was like "yo, bitch, get out ma face!" But really I was like "what? we're just friends!" Like I'm not allowed to think another guy is cute and take pictures of his ass. You can't tell me what to do, you're not the boss of me anymore! I'm having cookies before dinner!

And it's not like I'd be ashamed if my whole fam damily knew stuff about me, I just don't really want to have any stupid talks about it. I loathe serious talks. Except when they're on stage. And even then, I insist on laughing.

Oh well, Welcome [insert my cousin's blog name here] to the blog world and enjoy every detail of your cousin's life! Just don't tell ANYONE! Maybe I'll get to learn some things about you, too!

PS Congratulations to those bloggers who don't think twice before divulging all of your secrets!

6 comments:

bedroomprince said...

There are things I do not tell on my blog, but you will know them soon enough.

artsmonkey said...

there are also things i don't tell on my blog. then i'd really be in shit.
you can be open about who you are, without revealing every dirty little secret....
funny, as i get older i actually have dirty little secrets - i never used to.

Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

are you guys saying I'm too revealing? Are you calling me a whore?

The ArtofBeingMe said...

I LOVE dirty little secrets..... funny thing is, sometimes they're only fun when you can tell someone.

I thought about letting my lovah in on my blog but i didn't want to have to censor anything in the future. and everytime i'd write a blog i would always be thinking, "oooo, my lovah might read this. how can my writing make me sexy?"

WTF?????!!!

skinny-rabbit said...

I never censor myself on my blog, and I share any dirty little secrets I feel like sharing. If I don't share them, it's not because I don't want to but because there's no reason to. I do, however, limit who reads my blog. No family members and no one who's friends with that diva.

artsmonkey said...

i don't know who reads my blog. i think more people than i am aware.... that's fun.