Thursday, June 29, 2006

Make Me a Gilmore Girl

Why can't I be more like Lorelai? I mean, I kind of already am a little like her, but I want to be her.

I can't stand watching the show because it just hurts that I'm not her.

I think she's how I see myself in like 7 years. That's what 30 year olds are like. And we know how I always want to be ahead of the game. My 30's woman hotness is on it's way, I shouldn't rush it.

Especially not when I'm constantly worried about wasting my youth. I need to lose weight so I can have guys pick me up on the beach and throw me into the ocean (my example of an early 20's girl).

Maybe if I have a cup of coffee, I'll be more like Lorelai. My cell phone rings in annoying places. I rock jeans. My cousin is a lot like Suki. But I don't have a "Luke's" or a daughter or a car or an inn or rich parents or a suit.

Oh well. I like singing and she doesn't seem to sing.

AAAAAAHHHHHHH! They just told me that stupid Miss Match will be replacing Gilmore Girls every night at 5 on W! Qu'est-ce que fuck?? What am I gonna do?

5 comments:

skinny-rabbit said...

Why can't Laurelai be more like you?

Why is Miss Match replacing Gilmore Girls? That show didn't even last a season!

Lindsay said...

I like when you say Que'est-ce que fuck. It makes me smile and giggle.

I think it's spelt Lorelai, not Laurelai...?

artsmonkey said...

it sounds like you are already rocking out with your fabulous life... i agree with skinny rabbit

bedroomprince said...

Sometimes I wish I was more like Alathariel...

Lindsay said...

me too!