Tuesday, June 27, 2006

My second flower part 3

Okay, so i had sex with someone else. I'm allowed. I don't feel guilty anymore.

Mainly because now I've had sex with my lovah again, and it was way better and more awesome and I feel more like myself again.

Let's see, where did I leave off? Right, hottie baseball knight was being all weird. But at the end of Saturday night's dinner (at the Olive Garden, best ever but I wasn't feeling well) he gave me a hug and a smile and said he was cool with hanging out with me later. Then I passed out in my own bed with a girl. haha. She said I was great. He was supposed to come up and knock on my hotel door so we could hang out. But he didn't.

So then, the next day, close to tears, I told his best girl friend (who, by the way, is the coolest and I love her so much! She has her own drama that we've been gossipping about at the same time as my drama) that I felt silly and stupid. she said not to and that she thinks that he is just realising that he can't have me. So I kinda felt better, even though I think that is silly, as I knew he's not looking for a relationship.

anyway, what I don't get is how I can have a crush on someone else. It's a little weirder to call it a crush when I've already had sex with him...

So that is the story of the loss of my second flower.

4 comments:

bedroomprince said...

I have a garden of lost flowers.

Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

Lucky you!!

bedroomprince said...

I wish all my lost flowers were as good as yours.

artsmonkey said...

you're really living it up - go princess!