Friday, June 16, 2006

lost ring cat scratch no la vie boheme blues

Okay, first of all, in real player, my "rent mix" (a playlist that consists of my favourites from both the show and the movie) is for some stupid reason not working! Everything else is! I really wanna get ready to out tonight today!

Secondly, my cat had a hissy fit (literally, he was hissing like crazy) last night and scratched me a lot on my hands and wrists! I mean, yeah I look more like a warrior, but a lot less like a sane person...usually the look I'm going for.

I lost the ring that hottie baseball player gave me. That's not nice! I have to buy a new one when I get there just so I don't offend him. I suck!

There are almost done banannas in the kitchen that I WANT to eat! I really do! I just don't want to...

I get to play with a baby today! Hopefully, she'll remind me why I SHOULD NOT have a baby right now. Probably, she will make me want to have a baby right now.

There's this girl on msn whose name is "life is always waiting for you to live it!" Where does she get off?

I didn't get fired. I didn't get another job! Not cool.

I have pizza pockets in the oven! Woo hoo! Pizza for breakfast! Life is good!

I miss my friends. I had dinner with an old friend. We ended (as in divorced) a couple of years ago and it was awful. Very bad break up. Our dinner was light and casual and fun. And now, apparantly we're friends again. I need my other friends, the ones I've gotten close to in the past two years and the ones I loved in school, to help me stay me! where are you?

My lovah told me that I have beautiful eyes last night. And that I have great eyes. I think he rarely compliments me so that when he does, I have a tiny orgasm.

I want to write something. Almost only for the purpose of surprising people. Most people who know me don't think I write. They're right, but wouldn't it be cool if I did? However, if I had a writer friend who put out a cd or something, I'd be pretty pissed.

I just showered and my feet are still dirty. That means it's SUMMER!

I fell asleep on the couch last night and woke up with a broken arm. Well, that's what it felt like!

I'm starting to doubt weather Snape is good...I mean, he did kill Dumbledore...

I have a cavity and there's nothing I can do about it. Because sitting on your ass does not have a dental plan.

I don't have shoes again for the faire this weekend. I have to buy some today...for...2 dollars? I have a fan though! no face sweat for me!

If one more person tells me I'm sunburnt, I'll scream!

The way I'm sitting at my computer makes me look like a big ball of fat rolls! when I sit up, I look like a goddess!

There. My head is completely empty.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

um, I love you so much.

You can't doubt that Snape is good! Your faith in his goodness keeps my faith in his goodness going! Now I'm losing my faith! My world is all askew!

The ArtofBeingMe said...

I love reading what your head is thinking. more please.

skinny-rabbit said...

This is possibly the greatest post written by anyone ever. EVER!

bedroomprince said...

I concur with all of the above. EVER!