Monday, June 19, 2006

Cry If I Want To Part 2/Baby Got Back

My family isn't throwing me a birthday! Just because I'm busy on the weekends and they are busy during the week. I cried when my mom told me that!

Qu'est-ce que fuck?! I really wanted a party! I can't afford cake whenever I want! I can't afford snacks! I can't afford the company of my family all the time! And I certainly can't afford pretty fairy hair ties, which is really all I wanted as presents.

humph.

In other news, hottie baseball player has caught me in a trap. He is the sweetest thing by night and totally aloof by knight (he plays a knight). Now I'm a little too interested.

At the end of yesterday, he took off most of his costume so he was just wearing his black velvet tights and knee high boots. Oh man. I stared so shamelessly. He noticed, but I notice when he stares at my boobs! Now he knows how it feels! ...kinda nice...but kinda creepy! But nice.

I need advice from Bedroom Prince on certain aspects of equipment that I'm not familiar with...it involves having more than I'm used to. Not more size, necessarily...but just more...you know?

There is so much to learn!

5 comments:

bedroomprince said...

I am amways here if you need me.

bedroomprince said...

Sorry. They use different keyboards here. amways = always

The ArtofBeingMe said...

I'm sorry to hear you won't be having a party. You could always postpone it and have it later......or you could come to Bermuda and I can throw you a big ol bermuda birthday. It would involve rolling around in the sand a bit....and perhaps an oversized sea-shell pinata. filled with pina-coladas and fairy hair ties.

oh i wish i could throw you a party!

Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

Bedroom Prince, you're certainly taking your time trying to convince me to join the Diamond Life of Amway... And are not here! You're there!

...Pants, you can still throw me a party! I would be honoured! I just wouldn't be there!

and I just got some money and candles from my auntie and a fairy book from my cousins...so I'm happy!

artsmonkey said...

there's always a party in my head for you.