Friday, February 17, 2006

Out Tonight

I'd like to sincerely apologise to Ryan Whittal. I won't be harrassing you anymore. Not only did your step class make me want to kill you, but the fact that you don't like me that way really sunk in.

I very slightly hit onby someone who most definately wasn't my type and I'm assuming she thought we had some special connection that would surely overcome any boundaries that were stopping me from responding.

Ryan Whittal, we do have a sort of special connection. You still like my voice, I still like your eyes (and your ass. and your voice, too). And you can still play my soulmate in my TV show. But I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable. I won't giggle in your presence anymore.

Having said all that, I'm going to change the subject completely.

I'm surprised at myself for going out and absolutely loving it! I didn't even get to sing at karaoke tonight, and I still had such a wonderful time. There used to be someone in my life who would pressure me to go out as if it were my duty as a twenty-something. That's balls. I go out now because it makes me happy. And I stay in now because it makes me happy. I don't like it when people try to change me. It's safe to say that everyone who I've kept in my life wouldn't try to do that.

So take me out tonight, and I'll be happy to be with you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

was it me? and how I used to pressure you to come with me to karaoke and then you'd get to sing both our duet and a solo and I'd only get to sing the duet and I'd get mad cause she used to love me and let me sing but now she didn't cause she favoured you now because you have a vagina and it makes her think of sex?

Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

No, anonymous, it wasn't you.
It was my old old old roommate.

I didn't know you got mad about that! why did you pressure me to go out if you got mad?

Anonymous said...

Because maybe if you didn't come I wouldn't get to sing AT ALL!