Before I write the actual blog, I'd like to Claire-ify the fact that I don't reallycare this much about the way I look. I'm not shallow at heart, just superficially.
My roommate and I watched RENT a LOT this week and we both really wanna look like Mimi. I don't think it's fair that I will never have legs like hers when dancing is one of my favourite things ever! And it's not really good that as I'm crying because of her horrible disease, I'm thinking about how I wanna be thin.
Having said that, I totally kicked ass at the gym today! I didn't feel down, I didn't feel like I couldn't do it, and I didn't even get bored! Know why? Because I was watching the Simpsons the whole time! People don't watch TV because they're lazy, they watch because their minds are lazy! I didn't have to think at all, I just enjoyed Homer's crazy antics and before I knew it, the machine was beeping saying I was done! Go me!
And for those of you who don't know, the showers at Goodlife rock! You get shampoo and conditioner that smell really good! And they have blow dryers with defusers! I don't know what the defusers are for, but I used one! I feel good.
Now I'm going to eat (a reasonable portion of) pasta and watch RENT again.
I promise that my next post will not have anything to do with the gym or being fat or eating.
Saturday, February 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
This RENT obsession seems to be going around. I watched the "Without You" portion of the documentary twice last night and CRIED LIKE I'VE NEVER CRIED BEFORE. I don't know when I'll get over it. I keep thinking the more I watch the movie and listen to the CD that I'll get it out of my system, but it hasn't gone away yet.
Post a Comment