alone again
homeless again
I don't like this. I came here with someone, why am I alone? I don't want this.
People partner up and stay together. I don't like doing things conventionally, but that's one convention I'd love to follow. I want a partner and I want to live with him. How is this a lot to ask?
He says we're lucky, blessed to have had 7 whole weeks together, to have found each other at all. He's right. I like that. I want him back.
I don't understand where he is. Where I am. I came back to the place I've been coming back to for the past 5 weeks and there's no big man to greet me. No one to poke me, no one to tickle me, no one to kiss me, no one to cook for, no one to tease, no one to beat at poker, no one
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I know exactly what you're feeling. You may not think I do, but I do. I'm sorry, it's an awful place to be. Would you like the number of that girl who also went to school with us an is really funny? Alathariela, if you know what I mean - if we're talking in blog lingo?
count your blessings. i{ve had sex twice in the past 4 months.
I get how you're feeling too. However, what the fuck Skinny is talking about in blog lingo, I have no idea.
I have the perfect solution to your being alone. Come back to Switzerland. See? Don't I just solve all your problems??? Anytime, don't mention it, please. No really, I don't mind, I like to help.
Post a Comment