Thursday, September 11, 2008

Weirdest Day Ever

So I'm in Vancouver with my man, exploring, enjoying, oohing and aahing, auditioning and canoodling...you get it.

Well, everything's normal, everything had a routine, but like, EG didn't have any friends except me and I get to at least meet children, parents and auditioners. So he's happy with me and stuff, but he didn't have anyone else--you can get cabin fever, you know?

ps, I'm a little tipsy.

So today, EG needed to watch a specific football (as in Soccer) game on TV and as we searched from pub to pub, he found this man and his wife looking for the same game.

Long story short, these guys were RICH and WEIRD! He's like early 40s and she's like 60 something!!! She comes from money and he's a dentist from England, they've lived everywhere in the world, they're just visiting here, they're about to go to Alaska...what the fuck. She had enough of his drinking and goes to their hotel, he gets my honey wasted as they accent it up and I go and babysit! Then he takes us to his hotel bar, for which I was way underdressed and EG tells me he's been given a substance to hold on to...I'm confused.

Need to blog properly when I'm not making an athlete his 3rd meal of the day at 11pm.

2 comments:

skinny-rabbit said...

I don't understand. This blog was like a Bret Easton Ellis novel, where the characters are all high on coke and make these random encounters in confusing situations and no one really understands what is happening.

Lindsay said...

Um...yeah. Exactly.

Making EG his third meal of the day at 11pm doesn't seem that off the charts though. Maybe if you were making him his 8th meal of the day. I don't get it.