How do you make me feel this way?
How can someone so far away
Remain at the forefront of my mind for so long?
My body rushing, dancing, flying,
Laughing, singing, floating, crying
Out "my love is everstrong!"
Never known a definite this sure,
Continuous explosions somehow pure-
Ly make their way out from my core.
My core, that molten-lava place,
Melted from your eyes-closed happy face
You make when you can't take much more.
That face that holds that mouth affects me so.
Two lips apart, mirroring my "oh,"
As I fall deeper, harder into you.
That image found it's clever way to sear
Itself upon my memory last year
And nothing short of death can wipe it clear.
So I love you still while you're not here.
It isn't sensical or planned out - but I do.
Wednesday, July 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I wish some woman out there would pine for me as such.
it´s okay... i´ll be back someday..
hardy har har.
Seriously though, the content warning is annoying. Putting in a request that you get rid of it.
Post a Comment