okay, so I can't do titles on my blog anymore because it comes out coded! it's pissing me off!
a bunch of little/big things:
- I had a dream that Neenia was driving me and two mystery people around Japan/Korea. I called my friend who's already in Japan right now to say hello and she was like "wicked, let's meet at the beach." Neenia was driving like a maniac! over dunes and into children! But we had fun.
- I am the girl from 27 dresses! wtf? here are some thoughts on weddings: weddings cost a lot; it's hard to be unique when it comes to universal tradition; one girl doesn't need 3 showers, a bachelorette party, a jack and jill and a sleepover the night before; in my recollection, the sleepover the night before is the most fun; weddings cost too much; I want to sign the registry!; wedding gifts suck when you're poor and people's expectations are unreasonable; 5 weddings. one year.
- I told Neenia this: I'm afraid to tell people anything bad about EG because I'm worried they'll just say "ahh, then ditch him." No, we're not in the ditching phase anymore! it would take something HUGE to break us up! So if we have a problem, assume we're going to get over it very soon, I would just like your opinion on the best way to do that!
- I need a freaking haircut! I look like a bushpig.
- I love clean slates! that's so bad because I might just spend my whole life running away from dirty slates looking for clean ones...not a good idea! But I have a really good feeling about this one! And I'm using it to wipe away my old one!
- My breath is horrible because I drank Alabama Slammers last night. You have to order them like this: "Alabama Slamma" and I made my friend order like that and the girl didn't hear so it was really funny when she had to repeat it clearly!
- I need to pack! stop distracting me! I can't do things like pack or clean without company. I don't need help, I just need you to SIT there! come on over!!!
- I miss doin' stuff with Skinny! We need to make an internet show where we do stuff but we're too far away!
Enough for now, I think...
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You had a dream in which I was driving INTO children??? I'm going to be responsible for 3 children in less than a month! Don't dream those things!
Also, my favorite parts of this blog were when you said you looked like a bushpig and told us to stop distracting you. bahaha.
I had a thought yesterday, even before reading this blog. Yes, you have too many weddings this year. But this year, you lived in Toronto, you travelled all the way to the east coast for one wedding and now you're travelling all the way to the west coast for another one! You must have some wicked cool awesome friends! And a wicked cool awesome life! I'm sorry I won't be seeing you and Neenia before you leave. You should both catch your flights from Ottawa.
ha. bushpig.
i have lice.
hopefully not pubic ones too.
feel any better??
You don't need a clean slate. Your story is too good. Don't try to erase your past. Embrace it!
Post a Comment