Friday, January 11, 2008

The Rain in Spain Stays Mainly in the Plain

This is going to be a good blog. Not because of the writing. Because of the content.

I told EG about the Die Vampire, Die! song because he wasn't sure if he was an artist, and that's a vampire. And I said we'd kill all the vampires in our way. And he loved the idea, and he said he loved killing vampires. He wants to go to Spain for the summer to learn Spanish and he asked what I thought about that. I said it would be killing lots of vampires to do so and that I liked the idea! ...but that I like all of his ideas more when they involve me. So the next message said:  "Princesse Alathariel, there's no one like you. Would you like to live in Spain with me for the Summer?"

So...guess what I'm doing this summer?

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Je suis tres jalousse de ton vie. Tres tres jalousse.

artsmonkey said...

muy bien. yo quiero ir a espania contigo! yo quiero tenir un guapo hombre ir conmigo.....
bien viaje....

skinny-rabbit said...

How exciting! With you in Spain and me in Ottawa and Neenia in Montreal and ArtsMonkey in Toronto, maybe we'll all blog more consistently again!

dancing girl said...

yayyy!