Is it wrong that I liked that movie?
Is it obvious why I liked it? Absolutely. Here's why, in case it's not obvious to you. It's about a sexy English tennis player who hooks up with an American chick. Now, I'm not saying I'm American, but you can see how it's similar to my life.
They started out saying it was "just fun" keeping it "relaxed and light." EG and I never actually said those words, but in a one night stand, that's pretty much the plan anyway. Then they accidentally fell in love. Sigh. There were some pretty cool moments, too, that made me sigh-y and wistful. Like, she was really sceptical and didn't want to be in love because it was throwing off her game. But when she woke up and he wasn't there, she just felt wrong. That's EG. When I had to leave, he said his room felt wrong, and he was upset by that. "It's just my room," he said "it shouldn't feel wrong!" I loved it when he said that. I loved him. Still do. It's disgusting how much, really. Because I figured it out the other day. I love him more than I love chocolate. So that means I'm in big trouble. Because if he ever leaves me, I won't even have chocolate to console me.
What was I saying? Oh yeah, Wimbledon. Anyway, English dude is hot even though I didn't think so when I saw him in A Knight's Tale (he played Chausser) and I didn't think he'd be good at playing Dustfinger in the upcoming Inkheart, but now I do. He's a hottie. But not nehehearly as hot as my English Gentleman.
ps That "nehehearly" should be said by Dr. Cox from Scrubs.
Tuesday, August 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
you have just motivated me to rent both wimbledon and scrubs.
actually, i take it back. just went to the video store. forgot that kirsten dunst is in it. not that i don't appreciate her - but not a fave in romantic leads. better as a vampire or marie antoinette
I know, I don't really like her much when she's not a vampire. But I'm dying here with little else to do than watch romantic comedies with my non-favourite heroines. You won't catch me with an Ashley Judd movie, no matter how I feel.
i liked wimbledon, too. why is it supposed to be such a terrible movie, again?
Post a Comment