The sun is shining
The sky is blue
The moon's still up
But it's a quarter to 2
It's a lovely day
But I can't find you
So it might as well start raining.
I pick some flowers
For my hair
You're not here
To see them there
Now I look pretty
But that's not fair
So it might as well start raining.
I hold my breath
It's what I do
I close my eyes
And I think of you
I make a wish
But it can't come true
So it might as well start raining.
I look around
I walk along
I sit back down
And I write a song
It sounds alright
But it feels all wrong
So it might as well start raining.
I can make friends
With the Swiss
Side to side
We go kiss kiss kiss
But it's not love
It's friendliness
So it might as well start raining.
Rain on me
It's going on
Inside me anyway
I can't feel the sun
I can't enjoy this perfect day
I'm counting down the hours
Til you can see the flowers
In my hair
But til we're there
It might as well rain.
Sunday, August 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
yay! i liked that. especially the pretty part. i totally get it. a yorkie is a pure milk chocolate bar - but it's long and narrow in big thick squares. yum.
that's pretty. you're pretty.
i loved that!!
oh i love yorkies too! you can get them in bermuda! come to bermuda next summer! let's all go, everyone!
Post a Comment