I had a sex dream about Jon Stewart. I had just gotten out of the shower and had a white towl on and he was lying in my bed topless. Although we were sharing a room and, apparantly, a bed, it was like, taboo that I went to lie down on top of him. It was a "we know it's wrong but it feels so right" moment. Those are the best. I live for those moments. So I lay on top of him, knees on either side of his hips, all the parts matching up, and curled my head into the nook. Not Carrie's Aiden's nook, but my lovah's nook. I either drifted into another dream or woke up. Either way, now I'm obsessed with Jon Stewart. Remember him with Gillian Anderson in Playing By Heart? That was a hot scene.
The wrong-but-feels-right-ness got me thinking of my born again boyfriend at the end of high school and something I wrote about him and read to him when he finally confessed he had feelings for me.
If our hands should wander
Your smile dissapears
My eyes fill with wonder
While yours fill with tears
I can't tell if it's cheesy, because it's so exactly true. All I wanted was to express what I was feeling for him physically (which is a nice way of saying that I was a horny, sex deprived, nerdy, smitten teenager), and all he wanted was to avoid that. The guilt and the fact that I was "corrupting" him made it that much more "wrong-but-right." I kinda feel bad now for pushing him. Not that we did much. He's married now.
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I totally know what you mean. I once had a dream about Justin Bateman. Not a sex dream. A relationship dream. It seriously fucked me up for months and I started to feel depressed that it wasn't real. He made me feel like no one's ever made me feel. I was never able to watch Arrested Development again. Not that I had ever really watched it, which makes it weird that I had a dream about him in particular.
jon stewart is funny but really hairy.
did you know that the working title of that film was "dancing about architecture?" i wish they hadn't changed it.
Post a Comment