Wednesday, December 06, 2006

ack! Thppth!

I know I seem totally bi-polar-y like all the time, but then, everone is, if you go by blogs.

I'm better now...I'm meeting a guy from a band for drinks tonight, to see if I can be in his band!

I'm super excited to a) be among grown ups, b) go aaaaoooouuut tonight, c) talk about music and stuff and d) not sit in my room and be a fuck up.

I used to be president of the fuck up club but I'm giving it up (I say this all the time) (he does this every friday--what's that from?) to become an accomplished...um...human being. or something.

Now, I'm going to do dishes.

2 comments:

skinny-rabbit said...

doing the dishes? Wow! You have changed!

The ArtofBeingMe said...

how exciting! what if you get famous in switzerland??!! and you become known worldwide as the "rock 'n' roll, nanny"? that would be so hot.
a rock 'n' roll-princess-nanny who has made lullaby rock versions of popular disney music? OH pleeese!