Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I Can Only Tell You!

I miss Canada.

I miss Gilmore Girls.

I miss other TV.

I miss my bed.

I miss my mom.

I miss peanut butter.

I miss Tequila.

I miss Crews.

I miss the Mermaids.

I miss Barrie.

I miss Newmarket.

I miss the Vic.

I miss Randolph.

I miss my kitchen.

I miss my cat.

I miss my PJs.

I miss eggs for breakfast.

I miss chinese food.

I miss flat land.

I miss straight roads.

I miss not 9-5.

I miss unconventional.

I miss the possibility of drugs.

I miss English.

I miss Korea Town.

I miss the VM.

I miss daily freedom.

I miss the movies.

I miss hanging out.

I miss performing.

I miss you.

...

Having said all that:

I like mountains.

I like cheese for dinner.

I like walking everywhere.

I like hot chocolate.

I like new movies.

I like petting zoos.

I like French.

I like friendliness.

I like travel opportunities.

I like people watching.

I like castles.

I like christmas in the air.

I like my big room.

I like the crows.

I like weird crowds.

I like stunts.

I like my heart growing fonder.

I like letters.

I like baby smiles.

I like my advent calendar.

I like blogs.

I like free weekends.

I like writing.

I like my new scarf.

...

I hope that's enough to last me a year.

2 comments:

The ArtofBeingMe said...

oh, i think of the VM and often miss it too. i miss Korea Town and buying McFlurries in February.

but most of all i miss you....and the honest ed's experience.

Lindsay said...

what's the vm???