As I mentioned in a comment on Skinny Rabbit's blog, I am completely sick of being in the audience. Oh how I miss the stage.
Oh yeah, also, I want to act with Johnny Depp. Why can't I? Who the fuck is Keira Knightly, and why the fuck does she get to act--make out with--Johnny Depp?!?
(this all feels familiar...have I blogged this before?)
Anyway, Keira can suck my balls. It's my turn to make out with Johnny Depp. I'm older than her--which is the most depressing thought in the world. This age thing.
But one of the people I wanna be is Catherine Zeta-Jones (started with Zorro! got to do a movie musical...) and she didn't get a movie until she was 27. Now I'm not as gorgeous as Catherine Zeta-Jones, I'm not as young and skinny as Keira Fucking Knightly, but I decide I have a chance. So, the age I will kick ass and, like, get something is 25. That kills me, as I wanted it to be 18. At the oldest 22. Why am I already 23? It's okay, it's okay, 25 is the age. It's happening. I have nothing else to do.
A few unrelated side notes:
1) Yesterday was my half birthday. Nobody cares about their own half birthday, let alone mine, but I still like to at least recognise that I'm a half a year older. I used to make my mom acknowledge the day with a special dessert or something. I thought about that yesterday, and sure enough, she sent me a "Happy Half-Birthday love, Mommy" email. Best mom ever.
2) I'm listening to the South Park Christmas CD and I'm so freaking cheerful you could hang me on your tree.
3) Miss Pants is officially my favourite blog commenter. Sorry to those of you who thought you were in the running. She takes the cake (though I THOROUGHLY appreciate and love the rest of your comments too). Thanks Miss Pants!
4) I just watched Chocolat. If you don't love that movie, you need to repent.
Friday, December 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
The Bean is nice. I'm 26. Doing amateur theatre. Working in a restaurant.
keira fucking knightly. don't even get me started on that gigantic chin woman.
i feel sorta the same way about rachel mcadams except i love her. but i'm jealous of her 'cause we're like the same age and shit and we're totally the same hit. so why wasn't i in the notebook???? oh, wait, 'cause i didn't audition. shit. i'm going to fix that. i liked the notebook, not gonna lie about it. liked it alot, not ashamed. this is turning into a blog, not a comment. at least i'm not making spelling mistakes.
happy half birthday pretty.
wow, i feel very special that you acknowledged my commenting in that way. that made me smile for the first time today.
i was hoping that you would fill us in on what happened with the dude from the band, if it did happen.
you are gorgeous, and have MAJOR sex-appeal. i don't think skinny girls have sex appeal. they look awkward and too much like pubescent girls. you have the sexiest curves of anyone i know.i covet them.
happy half b-day.
you are young.
i am 26 1/2
nearing 30 every day.
so shuttup.
also, neenia - you are not the same age as rachel mcadams - she is 28 at least.
i know these things.
because i am old and wise.
well, not that old.
if you saw The Jacket, you have a good understanding of how repulsive Knightly is. Her american accent, and attempt at playing a "bad ass" made the movie less of a sci-fi, time travel, thriller, horror, romance... and more of a situational comedy. you're it claire, i mean when it comes to kissing Depp. (S holds up beer) to success at 25!
miss you. looking forward to christmas. mad props to bean for the mother-of-claire skills.
peace,
s
Post a Comment