Thursday, July 06, 2006

Pretty baby with the high heels on!

Allllllright, I'm jumping on the bandwagon and blogging about songs that make you feel goooooood!

The Way You Make Me Feel! Yes, man. Y-E-S!

That song always made me feel grrrrrreat but then Center Stage came out and now it makes me feel super duper sex awesome hot sexual sweet majestic sweaty grrrrrrrreat!

I danced around my apartment while waiting for the pizza to arrive wearing my green dress and my red heels. (not the pizza, me! though that thought is hilarious!)

Speaking of Center Stage, can I be in Center Stage? Oh! That reminds me, I have to get the Jamiroquai song from the end!

Oh! That reminds me, can I be in the dance in the Jamiroquai song from the end of Center Stage? Can I be Jodie Sawyer? That's what I wanna be when I grow up. Anything wearing red pointe shoes.

Did you know that some people don't appreciate the awesomeness that is red pointe shoes? Pointe doesn't appeal to some people! To those people, you know where you can lick and how many times.

I would love love love to be a ballerina. It's definately my number one fantasy wish.

Well, if we're wishing for number one fantasy wishes, then I'd want to be a powerfully magical, cunning, clever, beautiful fairy princess from an other world who controls the air, can fight with a sword, dagger and bow and arrow, whose voice makes people do her bidding, who can fly at any speed, can breathe underwater, has floor length black hair and a million pretty dresses, warrior outfits, accesories, and a theatre called Bottom's Dream in which she performs all sorts of performances, including...ballet...in red pointe shoes. And purple pointe shoes sometimes. And maybe black! oooh, black would be cool for dark gothic shows!...mmm I'm drooling just thinking about it!

Let's put on a ballet in which I can be my fantasy self.
What are your fantasy selves and can they be in our gothic ballet?

4 comments:

bedroomprince said...

My fantasy self is to be any hot guy who can have sex with Damon Leonard from highschool

Lindsay said...

hahahahahahahaha, the best is when you said "you know where you can lick and how many times." you are the awesomest awesomer who ever awesomed.

skinny-rabbit said...

My fantasty self is a character on The Young And The Restless. And yes, he can dance. And he will have green toe shoes, which he will walk down the street in, only his toes.

The ArtofBeingMe said...

wow, i want to be as sexy as you!

ooooo....my fantasy self is to be the most gorgeous musician/dancer/actor. Someone who can play the guitar, sing like a sex goddess, dance like a ballerina and fergie from black eyed peas all while flying and saving the world from evil demons, murderers and not-so-super, super-intendants.