Thursday, July 13, 2006

love/hate

So, I love Futurama, I hate work.

I love my lovah, I hate my messy house.

I love summer, I hate the TTC.

I love anticipation, I hate suspence (but I love it!).

I love Johnny Depp, I hate Keira Knightly (somebody rape and pillage her please).

I love my nightgown, I hate laundry.

I love candles, I hate noise.

I love my kitty, I hate his litter.

I love my mommy, I hate following orders.

I love languages, I hate barriers.

I love broadway, I hate poverty.

I love ability, I hate responsibility.

I love pasta, I hate my thighs.

I love acting, I hate politics.

I love opportunity, I hate making decisions.

I love generosity, I hate when people have power highs.

I love Family Guy, I hate King of the Hill.

I love travel, I hate leg cramps.

I love hope, I hate dissapointment.

I love jokes, I hate boredom.

I love slacking, I hate slackers.

I love costumes, I hate paying rent.

I love sex, I hate not having a private jet.

5 comments:

skinny-rabbit said...

I love you, I hate BBK

bedroomprince said...

I love blogging, I hate being away from friends. (This is all sorta like One Hand in My Pocket - Alanis Morrissette styles)

Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

hee hee I was very close to adding "I'm young and I'm underpaid..."

The ArtofBeingMe said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The ArtofBeingMe said...

I love us, I hate people who underappreciate us.

Once again, you rock.

(I removed that last post because i somehow missed some words from that sentence)?