Monday, July 17, 2006

The Very Last Adpennture/Mixed-up Hot Thought

I slept the whole way there. the front desk didn't have a room key waiting for me. there were giant spiders all over the outdoor hallway. my roommates didn't answer the door. Baseball Hottie's best girl-friend called up to me in her nightgown. she said I could sleep where her sex buddy should have been sleeping. unfortunately, that was where Baseball Hottie was sleeping! I had sworn outright that I would not spend the night in elbowland anymore but she said: "if you love me, you'll let me have my sex tonight!" so I knocked on that door. luckily, there was another girl in there who is hilarious and was sleeping and drunk. she yelled at me for interrupting their sleep as did Baseball Hottie. she screamed "you're not sleeping in this bed!" so I yelled "fine!" a la skinny-rabbit and slumped into Baseball Hottie's bed with my clothes on. He was like "uh...hi?" and I was like "keep that elbow away from me!" and he was like "what...hi?" and I finally let him rub my tummy a bit as I told him he was very cold last week and I was very hurt. he said "I was really preoccupied" I knew it was with the fact that his best girlfriend and his best guy friend were sleeping together, so I gave him a break. "I'm sorry," I said. "no wait a minute, YOU're sorry!" and he laughed and said "I'm sorry." then, the sleeping drunk chick woke up and said "I'm still drunk!" and jumped on us and started biting us. it was absolute hilarity. I died laughing at her antics. she and baseball hottie did some bits. I died again. I had a lovely slightly cuddly sleep.

My second last day of acting was super duper fun. My character used a love potion that backfired and the mudboys ended up loving me instead of the Sherrif. she whined a lot.

that night I went skinny dipping in a BEEEEEautiful river with willow trees, fire flies and stars all around me. Me and Baseball Hotties best girl friend (who I will now call...Whore, as that is her nick name!) snuggled with the hottest guy at the faire, the belly dancing henna artist. He was so gorgeous in the starlit water. we flanked him like the hot mermaids we were. He was cold and we kept him warm. It was so lovely.

the last day of acting was amazing. I had lost a wager (on whether or not I would sleep in Baseball Hottie's bed or not) and I had to declare my love publicly for the sherrif with a kiss. I did so and it was hilarious. We had a crazy pub sing that night including 3 proposals a forced marriage, a spanking and a poem. Everyone exchanged emails and promises and hugs and kisses.

I stayed one more night for pizza and a movie and had olive garden today for lunch with a strawberry daquiri, many inside jokes and a really good server. a fun, sleepy, musical filled car ride home and my lovah and kitty greet me with kisses.

******

I just read everyone's blogs and miss you all so so so so so much. soon I will be away. away from realities I hate but away from ones I love so much. away from what I'm used to, what I know so well.

I had a dream that I was in a cruel training building where I had to be cold and heartless and get beaten up a lot to become a warrior. I think that means I should be a little more ruthless with myself and less lenient with myself when it comes to my body and health. it's important that I become a warrior.

People (at Penn Renn anyway) think I am so hot and tell me constantly. If I truly get the body that I want, and the strength and endurance of the warrior I am inside, I will be unstoppable. that's what I want. unaverage unstoppableness!

I cannot wait until my vacation camping with my family! I neeeeeeeed my family so much right now! I need my other families too, but this one is my childhood family, they are my roots and I need to return to them at this juncture. One big bang before I go for a very long time.

I want a giant party with everyone I know. but everything costs money. I hate when I feel like the world thinks money equals worth. Because when that's the case, I am so much less than worthless. I'm a vampire. the world would be better off without me. why do certain people insist on making me feel that way?

the pirate festival will be so amazing.

I will be so amazing.

You are so amazing.

1 comment:

skinny-rabbit said...

I charged cover at my going away party. And I could because I'm spectacular. Aren't YOU spectacular?