So it says on my Rogers box that Gilmore Girls is on right now on chanel 27, the women's network. But do you know what's on? An infomercial for something called Turbo Jam. What the fuck? I really wanna watch Gilmore Girls! It gives a full description of the episode and everything. It's a good one! Why is turbo jam on? It's crap! the people are tanned orange with white blond hair. (Neenia, when I say "bawdy" you say "jayam!") This is bullshit.
Know what else is bullshit? well I can't tell you because it's a secret. It's no big deal but I cannot betray someone's trust. The main thing is someone did something that I thought should have been done with me if done at all. Whatever. I'm being rediculous. But I just wanna be the most important person in everyone else's life, is that too much to ask?
I'm just upset because the only thing that's on right now is KING OF THE HILL! WHY? WHY? WHY?
Tuesday, May 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
BAWDY!!!!
I miss you! We would so be in our pajamas right now with thai food complaining about how there is no gilmore girls on. there should ALWAYS be gilmore girls on. what is wrong with the world???
king of the hill is like the rebound relationship for what you really want to watch. it's not that great, but it's always on.
Post a Comment