What makes a good girlfriend?
Usually the answer is: Me. I make a good girlfriend. But tonight I felt whiny and clingy.
I also felt ignored and unloved. Does that make him a bad boyfriend?
What is this stupid need girls have to say: "I just want you to include me in your life!" And what is the stupid need for guys to not respond. What's with "I don't know," or "uh huh," or "...?"
When will guys learn that all girls want is something?
When will girls learn that guys will never give it to them?
Okay, I'm starting to lack vision and creativity here. I'm not the same as every other girl. I'm not the same as anyone. I can have my own apostrophes (I think I mean epiphanies) about my relationship, not relationships in general. And I've come to the conclusion that why won't he include me in his life?!?!
Wednesday, May 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You are exactly the same as Heidi Klum.
Am I? Does she also feel that way about her boyfriend as well? Are we the same or ...are we...
...
...
different?
what happened...i canèt find the question mark or the apostrophe button on this french keyboard, lol.
Alathariel, you are not married and did not have his baby. Also, he is not black or a world famous singer. So Alathariel... you are..... the same.
Post a Comment