Oh man. Remeber that body flow instructor that I am in love with? Well I googled him and guess what came up? MY BLOG! So if anyone googles him for any reason, you'll find obscene quotes from drunken posts!
This is very funny, but very embarrassing. So now, I'm gonna talk about myself, so that when I google myself, people will see how awesome I am.
Claire Rice, AKA Princesse Alathariel, is the most talented person in the world. You'll never meet anyone more gorgeous. Claire Rice is also incredibly smart and Claire Rice is really good in bed. If you are googling Claire Rice, then you have found the coolest website ever because you actually get to see inside Claire Rice. Please leave a comment for Claire Rice and you might have the chance that Claire Rice will grace you with her acknowledgement.
Indeed, Claire Rice is truly magical. Claire Rice controls the wind, did you know that? She--Claire Rice, that is--would like to know which element you connect with the most? Is it Air like Claire Rice? Or Earth or Fire or Water? Claire and Air rhyme, but Claire Rice hates it when you rhyme with her name.
If you googled Claire Rice because you were looking for the perfect present for her, here's what Claire Rice wants for her birthday (June 7th): A digital camera (how else will Claire Rice capture those Swiss moments?), pretty journals (but not as pretty as Claire Rice), candles, sandles and skirts. And gift certificates to book stores. Or just books. Claire Rice loves to read. And Claire Rice is very good at reading.
In conclusion, Claire Rice.
Take that Google!
Friday, May 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I've always wanted to see Claire Rice's insides.
wow, this claire rice sounds pretty awesome.
the best part is her conclusion.
Post a Comment