There's too much to tell! I don't know what to tell...
I spent two weeks on a hippie island with my lovah and my now-married, somewhat chemically-affected, close friend, my fellow Mermaid. I've lost her forever, I know that now. She's someone else completely. It happens...
Now my lovah and I are in Vancouver, the poshest part of town, Yaletown! And we are loving pretending to be rich, like we can actually afford to live here.
I still have 31 days left with my lovely Englishman and we couldn't be happier. Well, that's not true, I'd be happier if I had security. But I'm pretty happy. Like reeeeally really happy. He's here, I can't complain at all!
For labour day weekend, we're entering a 3-day novel competition! it's going to be gruelling and exciting and nervewracking and fun! I can't wait! EG's freaking out a bit...
I have an audition tomorrow, I'm also babysitting, I also have an interview to babysit for another lady. In reverse order. Big day! I also have to go to the gym...The audition is a capella. Lame, I like accompanists.
I can't think of what else to say. My head is killing me because birth control is satan's drug of choice. It's so evil, my body can't wait to go off it. But being off it means I lose my man. Not an option for my body, soul, mind, heart.
I miss my friends and family!
I'll write more soon.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love the life you're living, even though it's currently without me.
Post a Comment