Sunday, November 11, 2007

Nothing but Sex/Christmastime is Here!

I suck for not blogging. I know this. And I'm ashamed to say, there's not much to say. I love my English Gentleman. Do you think it's easy to be far away from him? The answer is no, it is not easy. Do I talk about him all the time? Yes. Do I think about him all the time? Yes. Have I become a slightly one dimensional character because of this? Yes, I think so. Would I give any of it up for anything? No.

Do I still hate money? Yes. Do I still need it? Yes.

Do I love performing? Yes. And getting better at it all the time? Yes.

Do I like flirting with my girlfriends? Yes. Wait, I think this is new. Well, I have this thing where I flirt with my girlfriends. And by girlfriends, I mean just one friend. It's hot. Because she is. (giggle giggle!!)

Can I wait until EG gets here? NO!!!

Enough with the question answer thing Alathariel.

I'm planning a HUGE surprise for my man. Involving Food Sex and Football. It's called My English Gentleman's Great Canadian Food Sex and Football Christmas Adventure. I start with a song, then I show him the introduction booklet, then I give him the packages by section. Starting with food. I show him the menus for Chez Alathariel which includes about 30 dishes I now can make. There are also take out menus, and a list of cool restaurants we can go to whenever he wants. And there will be a list of pubs that show his games. Which brings us to football! I will have a schedule of all the games he can watch as well as the list of pubs where he can watch them and I will also wake up to print out all the sports updates from skysportsnews.com or something. Which brings us to the funnest of all! SEX! There will be Kama Sutra books, a book called Yoga for Lovers (because he started doing Yoga with his housemate, cutest thing ever!), and a wide arrangement of necessary supplies. And here's the best of the best. EG likes surprises, so I'm putting together a mystery sex bag! Inside will be handcuffs, a blindfold, coupons, position ideas, roleplaying ideas, costumes, a whip, a vibrator, and anything else amazing I can think of. I'M SO EXCITED!

***

My new roommates are HILARIOUS. They're ninjas. This is the ninja house. But don't tell them that, it's so ninja, they don't even know it's called that.

In the Ninja House, it's already Christmastime. We put up the tree today because there won't be time later! I was so happy!!! Christmas can't come quick enough.

5 comments:

skinny-rabbit said...

I'd like to try sex with you.

Do you keep hearing "Christmastime is here... have a lavalere... that's a tiny ear..."

How do you spell lavalere? I refuse to look it up.

artsmonkey said...

eg is a lucky bastard.

dancing girl said...

he is indeed.

Lindsay said...

FUCKING BLOG AGAIN. I hate you people. Artsmonkey is the only one I can count on anymore.

Anisha said...

Ewwww....you flirt with your girlfriend.....