Sunday, October 07, 2007

Big Blonde and Beautiful

I want to be black. Now. Someone make it happen.

I love being called "a truly amazing woman." By a man. By an English man. By an English man who I love and think is also a truly amazing woman. But not woman. Man. English man. You get it.

Slice off a piece of that hog head cheese
Then take a look inside my book of recipes
Now, don't you sniff around for something fluffy and light
I need a man who brings a man-size appetite!

Singing and dancing and loving fat women and black women alike makes me feel wonderful.

Isn't it funny that wrists gross me out but touching my own eyeball doesn't make me flinch in the least?

Why doesn't everyone have a massage chair.

I am thankful for being home. And I am thankful for having met EG. And I am thankful for theatre. And I am thankful for my friends. And I am thankful for Spaghetti Bolognaise. And I am thankful for Hairspray. And I am thankful for teenage hearthrob Zac Efron.

Suddenly, after turkey tonight, I'm in the mood for green chicken curry coconut soup.

I hope my new room will be sufficiantly purple. Like the apartment I imagine Neenia and I living in.

If I didn't have to play a poor drug addict, I would be so incredibly proud of my body right now.

I offer big love with no apology
How can I deny the world the most of me?


3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Our apartment would be so purple we'd never leave; we'd just sit in our purple apartment and love us some purple.

You should love your body WHILE you're playing a poor drug addict. Liza Minelli was no Kate Moss, girlfriend.
Your body is totally hot. I love me some Alathariel curves.

I like saying "I love me some..."

skinny-rabbit said...

I almost didn't read this blog because when I saw the title I thought of your facebook status which tricked my mind into thinking that I'd already read it.

artsmonkey said...

i like your thankfuls.
i forgot to say what i was thankful for this year. thanks for the reminder. i am thankful for your blog reminder :)