The farther away I got, the more it hurt. It literally felt like something was being ripped out of me.
Definitely the most amazing week. That doesn't describe it. I over-emphasise everything, I know. I shouldn't have done that because now I can't explain this. I can't explain the pure joy I experienced all week and the incredible agony I'm feeling now. I'll try to be clear and not...well, myself. It'll have to be in point form.
- He took me to see The Lord of the Rings in London. On Drury Lane. We ate at Porters. We drank wine. We were mesmoriesed by magic. I can't tell you everything. I just can't, you had to be there. But...I'm kinda glad you weren't. I'll do other stuff with you. You understand, I'm sure.
- He played songs for me. Songs he wrote. I gave you one line. I want to give you all of them. I think it's better that some things are kept to ourselves. Though, if you want to have a sleepover with me, I'm sure I'll tell you every single detail. Let's just say the songs are orgasmic.
- Speaking of orgasms. BEST. SEX. EVER. So, so amazing. Three times a day. Quality and quantitiy. I was constantly horny (as was he) and I was completely satisfied. If in pain. Sitting is difficult.
- Haha, he eats 5 meals a day. Not 5 small meals, no, 5 real meals a day with gigantic portions of meat. He is a big strong football man. I feel petite in his arms. He said I was "only tiny."
- He is so hot. I don't know if I mentioned that. But...so so hot. I can't get over it. I would just glance his way and get wet. So hot. And there's this song by the Arctic Monkeys that he sings that is just...sex in music form. Goddammit he's sexy.
- Sweetest boy ever. Being held by him is ...better than anything. Anything. I could give up peanut butter and I think even chocolate if that somehow allowed me to be held by him more.
I don't know what I'm going to do until I next see him. Probably die.
ps okay, here's another line. "There's rain in my shoes cause I'm better off out, I've been walking for miles trying to figure you out. Yet I know what I need to, I just wanna see you again."
Wednesday, July 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
oh i can't even imagine the agony you're experiencing right now. i know the feeling. it sounds like a fairytale. I am soooo happy you're happy. it makes me smile. a lot.
Post a Comment