The title of this post is two-fold:
1) people keep asking me how I am. Well, "not at all well" is my real answer. I'm lonely, cold, bored, frustrated, tired, stressed, guilty, worried, gaining weight again, having bad dreams, and my head almost always hurts. And I believe this snippet of song applies:
-Lefou, I'm afraid I've been thinking.
-A dangerous passtime.
-I know!
2) If you ask EG if he minds something, for example, "do you mind if I open the window?" and his answer is "not at all," it is the cutest thing in the world. It makes me giggle as he sounds like a Beetle. Hee hee. Try to hear it in your head. Or, better yet, if you know an Englishman, ask him to say it for you. It's absolutely adorable.
But number 2 can relate to number 1 because it just increases my loneliness.
On the plus side, I'm going to see the Harry Potter movie tonight which is kind of exciting, but not nearly as exciting as the fact that next saturday, I will be reading the seventh book. I will actually have the pages in my hands and the content in my head. The thought is so huge that I might throw up.
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey, remember who you are. Remember how beautiful you are and how you are lucky to be blessed experiencing the kind of love you have.
You are surrounded by beauty and you, my dear, are full of it yourself.
as for being cold.....do some jumping jacks and grab a blanket.
i love that you used that quote.
good.
Post a Comment