EG, hot EG, gorgeous EG, funny EG, Ron and Hermione, Horcruxes, EG, EG, EG, love, love, love, holding hands, kebab, sexy EG, Toronto, showing lovely EG around Toronto, taking EG to Wonderland, Ron and Hermione, just seven more days, then 36 days after that til I see wonderful EG, parties with all my friends, Harry and Ginny, Voldemort, Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs, hot hot hot EG, Fred and George, Dumbledore, EG, England, Manchester United, EG at my house, EG in my bed, I don't have a bed, EG and me under a tree.
Isn't that facinating?
* * * * *
I'm trying to write a song. I'm not succeeding. Well, technically, I've written part of a song but it's not very good. It's okay...I dunno. I need the other Mermaid to help me out.
EG suggested some songs. And by "some" I mean all of his favourite songs. I like "Chasing Cars" by Snow Patrol a lot. I also like the Arctic Monkeys and the look on EG's face when he sings "Cigarette Smoke"--it makes me rocking yet in no time! The problem is, with all these incredibly apt songs, I can't write my own anymore! They've found better words and melodies to express how I feel! That's why I'm an actress. I can never find the right words, but other people can who can't say them. I can say them. And I do. Or will the next time I get the chance.
In the meantime, I just wish I could write EG a perfect song and cook him a perfect meal and that way I'll get to his heart through his ears and his stomach. I think I already made it to his heart...aww.

1 comment:
Skinny, if you HAVE something to say, you can say it, you know.
Post a Comment