Tuesday, March 20, 2007

so so angry

I just wrote a really really long post that got erased due to crappy computerness.

here's what i remember:

I like sitting under willow trees looking out at Lac Léman.

I enjoy watching the ducks, seagulls and crazy swans in Lac Léman.

It would be nice to walk around Lac Léman.

On the other side of Lac Léman is Evian.

Evian spelled backwards is naive.

Sometimes I'm naive.

Sometimes I'm wise.

A "wizard" is just someone who is really really wise.

Merlin was wise.

I'd like to learn more about Merlin.

I've heard that Merlin lives his life from the end to the finish.

How do you do that?

I'd like to have magic.

I'd like to be able to fly.

"If I was a superhero who could fly and be invisible, that would be the best."


That's all I remember. oh yeah, and I said how I'm gonna change the phrase "building character" to "building coolness" because that's what they mean. I'm brimming with coolness. Coolness is reading and writing under a willow tree.

1 comment:

artsmonkey said...

you are very cool. keep building