Argh frustration! I should be allowed to have my lovah with me at all times! I'm so frustrated in so many ways! Okay, mostly sexually, but in so many sexual ways I'm frustrated.
I wrote a song about English Gentleman and told him that I wrote a song inspired by him and he wants to hear it. and I said he couldn't. and he said why not? and I said because I didn't think it was his kind of music. (I know his kind of music because he told me to listen to all these different cds but I couldn't really listen because I just got butterflies every time I did. and that's what the song is about.) then he didn't write back for three days but he did update his profile (and changed his picture to a really hot one of him topless) so he got my last message and didn't reply! that's just bad manners! especially to a girl in my situation, i.e. horny.
I can't stop thinking about your fingers on your guitar.
so long and lean I wanna be where those strings are.
okay, maybe I shouldn't play him the song because it's dirty...or maybe that's why I should play him the song... especially the chorus.
I listen to your music and it makes me wet
I try to focus on the songs but I forget
your cd looks so innocent upon the shelf
I listen to your music and I touch myself
yup, definitely never ever playing it for him.
That night is like a song I can't get out of my head.
Now all I think about is being back in your bed.
To compensate I have to date your music instead.
I hate this. I miss my lovah so so so so so much. even though I didn't write a song about him. oh wait, yes I did! haha! and it's good too. it's not dirty though, which would upset him, but whatever, it's cute and I like it. and I will play it for him. because we can tell each other everything, easy. or as the little girl says "fasscootch" which I think means "peice of cake." mmm cake. oh man, now all I want is cake...and there's some here, but it's not mine. oh man, I need something sweet.
At least I have theatre back in my life. Well, not at least, at best. I'm really excited about this cabaret and I can't wait to do it! I gotta go learn some songs! we're doing Don't Tell Mamma and Seasons of Love and Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy and Lady Marmalade where I get to be in the last group, the Christina group if you will, and be like the dirtiest. I hope the costumes are good!
Thursday, March 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i love the way you think. life sans lovah is hard. particularly when you're in your early twenties and you're super duper horny. Isn't this our time??? we should be taking advantage of our youth, no?
i hear u my love, loud and clear.
Post a Comment