Sunday, February 18, 2007

Rite of Passage

Have you ever dressed like a pirate whore and travelled to a random European village to get drunk with a chick you met on the internet who you had hoped would introduce you to someone hot, tall and trustworthy you can sleep with but the guy dressed like a skeleton she had in mind felt that kissing was moving too fast so after feeling really embarrassed about your budding slutty side ended up having sex with Dracula on a park bench outside a gigantic club filled with people doing the YMCA at 4am after 7 unidentified red cocktails before an accidental 6 hour train ride that took you to the wrong end of the country?

I have.

3 comments:

skinny-rabbit said...

You are my fucking hero. Was Dracula at least hot?

Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

Dracula was SO hot.

The ArtofBeingMe said...

OMG this is making me laugh out loud. I have so much respect for you. In fact, I'm envious. Go You.