Thursday, February 15, 2007

VDay

Hallo there my wonderful lover! a very excellent valentine's day to you! i have a new definition for love: when you can't describe properly how you feel about someone, because it's so important. saying 'you're the bestest' just isn't bestest enough anynmore, but being gushy feels wrong. so this is about as close as I get. uh oh, it's time to pull out the old 'these song lyrics describe how I feel, except for these lines, which don't, even though the song as a whole does...'

That was a message from my lovah.

It went on to say that Valentine's Day pressures were getting to him for the first time in six years and that he felt lonely and missed me. Duh. What kind of doofus is surprised by the fact that he misses his faraway girlfriend on Valentines day!?

Boys are weird. It's not me who's freaking out about our relationship. In fact, I feel quite good about it. To quote Logan (yes, Logan, Rory's lovah from Gilmore Girls) "I'm not worried about us." But he is! I said "I wish I could live with you again." And he said "yeah, but I'd get weird again, and jumpy." And I said "you're a loser." But he's my loser.

No comments: